H.R.1835 - New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1835 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Air quality
- Alternative and renewable resources
- Energy efficiency and conservation
- Government buildings, facilities, and property
- Hybrid, electric, and advanced technology vehicles
- Income tax credits
- Motor fuels
- Oil and gas
- Public contracts and procurement
- Public-private cooperation
- Sales and excise taxes