H.R.220 - Identity Theft Prevention Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.220 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Computer security and identity theft
- Crime prevention
- Government information and archives
- Intergovernmental relations
- Property rights
- Public contracts and procurement
- Right of privacy
- Social security and elderly assistance
- State and local government operations