H.R.2296 - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Reform and Firearms Modernization Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. King, Steve [R-IA-5] (Introduced 05/07/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||06/12/2009 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2296 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.