H.R.2315 - To prohibit the use of funds to transfer enemy combatants detained at Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to facilities in Ohio or to construct facilities in Ohio for such enemy combatants.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Austria, Steve [R-OH-7] (Introduced 05/07/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||05/07/2009 Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2315 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.