H.R.2381 - Nurse and Health Care Worker Protection Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2381 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Department of Labor
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Health facilities and institutions
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Musculoskeletal and skin diseases
- Worker safety and health