H.R.3006 - Success in the Middle Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3006 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Academic performance and assessments
- Education of the disadvantaged
- Education programs funding
- Elementary and secondary education
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Language arts
- Research administration and funding
- Research and development
- School administration
- Teaching, teachers, curricula