H.R.3634 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 109 Main Street in Swifton, Arkansas, as the "George Kell Post Office".111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Berry, Marion [D-AR-1] (Introduced 09/23/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform | Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||06/09/2010 Became Public Law No: 111-180.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||12/02/2009 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3634 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.