H.R.378 - To make 1 percent across-the-board rescissions in non-defense, non-homeland-security discretionary spending for fiscal year 2009.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Blackburn, Marsha [R-TN-7] (Introduced 01/09/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Latest Action:||01/09/2009 Referred to the House Committee on Appropriations.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.378 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.