H.R.384 - TARP Reform and Accountability Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.384 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer credit
- Corporate finance and management
- Financial crises and stabilization
- Financial services and investments
- Government information and archives
- Housing finance and home ownership
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- Motor vehicles