H.R.3975 - To require the National Transportation Safety Board to include affordable alternative recommendations and corrective actions in its reports.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Norton, Eleanor Holmes [D-DC-At Large] (Introduced 10/29/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||10/30/2009 Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3975 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.