H.R.4088 - Fort Hood Families Benefits Protection Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4088 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crime victims
- Department of Defense
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Income tax exclusion
- Life, casualty, property insurance
- Military facilities and property
- Military personnel and dependents
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers
- Transfer and inheritance taxes
- Violent crime