H.R.4121 - Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2009111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4121 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Advisory bodies
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Evidence and witnesses
- Judicial review and appeals
- Jurisdiction and venue
- Specialized courts
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation
- Veterans' loans, housing, homeless programs
- Veterans' medical care
- Veterans' pensions and compensation