H.R.4567 - Civilian Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Act (CEJA) of 2010111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4567 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Department of Justice
- Detention of persons
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Jurisdiction and venue
- Public contracts and procurement