H.R.49 - American Energy Independence and Price Reduction Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.49 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Alternative and renewable resources
- Energy revenues and royalties
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Government trust funds
- Indian lands and resources rights
- Judicial review and appeals
- Land transfers
- Oil and gas
- State and local finance
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection