H.R.5211 - Family Engagement in Education Act of 2010111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5211 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Advisory bodies
- Department of Education
- Education of the disadvantaged
- Education programs funding
- Elementary and secondary education
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Family relationships
- Government studies and investigations
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- State and local government operations
- Teaching, teachers, curricula