H.R.5301 - To extend the period during which the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency and States are prohibited from requiring a permit under section 402 of the Federal Water Control Act for certain discharges that are incidental to normal operation of vessels, to reauthorize the National Estuary Program, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5301 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aquatic ecology
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Hydrology and hydrography
- Licensing and registrations
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- Marine and inland water transportation
- Marine pollution
- Performance measurement
- Water quality
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection