H.R.5374 - To provide for the reimbursement of attorney fees incurred by a member of the Armed Forces who retains private counsel in response to certain charges brought against the member under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and is acquitted or has the charges dismissed or withdrawn.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Granger, Kay [R-TX-12] (Introduced 05/25/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||06/28/2010 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5374 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.