H.R.5377 - To require Amtrak to discontinue passenger rail service on certain long distance routes that operate at a loss.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Sessions, Pete [R-TX-32] (Introduced 05/25/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||05/26/2010 Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5377 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.