H.R.5453 - Protecting Against Indebting our Descendants through Fully Offset Relief (PAID FOR) Temporary Extension Act of 2010111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5453 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget process
- Congressional oversight
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Floods and storm protection
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health personnel
- Poverty and welfare assistance
- Small business
- State and local finance