H.R.5458 - Christopher's Law111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5458 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Consumer affairs
- Consumer credit
- Disability and paralysis
- Federal Reserve System
- Government information and archives
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Health information and medical records
- Higher education
- Student aid and college costs
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation