H.R.5605 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 47 East Fayette Street in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, as the "George C. Marshall Post Office".111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Critz, Mark S. [D-PA-12] (Introduced 06/25/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform | Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||01/04/2011 Became Public Law No: 111-361.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5605 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.