H.R.5680 - United States Marshals Service 225th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5680 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child safety and welfare
- Commemorative events and holidays
- Crimes against children
- Department of Justice
- Higher education
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Law enforcement officers
- Monuments and memorials
- Museums, exhibitions, cultural centers
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- Student aid and college costs