H.R.5982 - Small Business Tax Relief Act of 2010111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5982 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Alternative and renewable resources
- Corporate finance and management
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Foreign and international corporations
- Income tax credits
- Income tax exclusion
- Interest, dividends, interest rates
- International law and treaties
- Sales and excise taxes
- Small business
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers