H.R.6010 - To prohibit the extrajudicial killing of United States citizens, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6010 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Military operations and strategy
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence