H.R.6014 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 212 Main Street in Hartman, Arkansas, as the "M.R. 'Bucky' Walters Post Office".111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Boozman, John [R-AR-3] (Introduced 07/30/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||09/29/2010 WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION TO SUSPEND THE RULES - Mr. Driehaus asked unanimous consent to withdraw his motion to suspend the rules and pass H.R. 6014 which he had offered on September 28, 2010. Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.6014 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.