H.R.6362 - SAVE Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6362 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computer security and identity theft
- Crime prevention
- Crime victims
- Crimes against children
- Criminal justice information and records
- Education programs funding
- Elementary and secondary education
- Firearms and explosives
- Government information and archives
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- School administration
- Violent crime