H.R.6400 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 111 North 6th Street in St. Louis, Missouri, as the "Earl Wilson, Jr. Post Office".111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Clay, Wm. Lacy [D-MO-1] (Introduced 11/15/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform | Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||01/04/2011 Became Public Law No: 111-368.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||12/07/2010 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.6400 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.