H.R.6406 - To amend the Federal Reserve Act to remove the mandate on the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Open Market Committee to focus on maximum employment.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Pence, Mike [R-IN-6] (Introduced 11/16/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Financial Services|
|Latest Action:||11/17/2010 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.6406 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.