H.R.6433 - Vietnam Human Rights Sanctions Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6433 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Detention of persons
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Human rights
- Immigration status and procedures
- International law and treaties
- Protest and dissent
- Visas and passports