H.R.6498 - Protecting Children Across State Lines Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6498 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crime prevention
- Crimes against children
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Intergovernmental relations
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- State and local government operations