H.R.6501 - To establish a national commission on presidential war powers and civil liberties.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6501 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Advisory bodies
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Detention of persons
- Due process and equal protection
- Government studies and investigations
- Human rights
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Military law
- Military operations and strategy
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Right of privacy
- War and emergency powers