H.R.6532 - Procedures for Sanctions Against Charities Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6532 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Evidence and witnesses
- Executive Office of the President
- Judicial review and appeals
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- Tax-exempt organizations
- War and emergency powers