H.R.682 - Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.682 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- House of Representatives
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Members of Congress
- Public participation and lobbying
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)