H.R.737 - State Temporary Economic Priority (STEP) Act111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hoekstra, Peter [R-MI-2] (Introduced 01/28/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Education and Labor; Transportation and Infrastructure; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||01/29/2009 Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.737 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.