H.Con.Res.175 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that a postage stamp should be issued to commemorate the War of 1812 and that the Citizens' Stamp Advisory Committee should recommend to the Postmaster General that such a stamp be issued.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Dingell, John D. [D-MI-15] (Introduced 07/31/2009)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||07/31/2009 Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.175 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.