H.Con.Res.209 - Recognizing the 30th anniversary of the Iranian hostage crisis, during which 52 United States citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Con.Res.209 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Commemorative events and holidays
- Congressional tributes
- Detention of persons
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Human rights
- Middle East
- Military operations and strategy
- Military personnel and dependents
- Rule of law and government transparency