H.Con.Res.232 - Expressing the sense of Congress that a site in Arlington National Cemetery should be provided for a memorial marker to honor the memory of the 14 members of the Army's 24th Infantry Division who have received the Medal of Honor.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lee, Christopher J. [R-NY-26] (Introduced 01/26/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||02/18/2010 Referred to the Subcommittee on Readiness.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.232 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.