H.Con.Res.273 - Expressing the sense of Congress that the escalating level of violence on the United States-Mexico border is a serious threat to the national security of the United States.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Poe, Ted [R-TX-2] (Introduced 05/04/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||05/04/2010 Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.273 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.