H.Con.Res.287 - Recognizing Associated Builders and Contractors on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of its founding and for the many vital contributions merit shop commercial, industrial, and infrastructure construction contractors make to the quality of life of the people of the United States.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Boehner, John A. [R-OH-8] (Introduced 06/14/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||06/14/2010 Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.287 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.