H.Con.Res.310 - Honoring the service and sacrifice of members of the United States Armed Forces who are serving in, or have served in, Operation Iraqi Freedom.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. McKeon, Howard P. "Buck" [R-CA-25] (Introduced 07/29/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Foreign Affairs; Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||09/16/2010 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.310 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.