H.Con.Res.311 - To express the sense of Congress that it is the responsibility of Congress to determine the regulatory authority of the Federal Communications Commission with respect to broadband Internet services.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Green, Gene [D-TX-29] (Introduced 07/30/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Energy and Commerce|
|Latest Action:||07/30/2010 Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.311 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.