H.Con.Res.319 - Recognizing the anniversary of the tragic shootings that occurred at Fort Hood, Texas, on November 5, 2009.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Carter, John R. [R-TX-31] (Introduced 09/22/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||09/30/2010 Message on Senate action sent to the House.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.319 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.