H.J.Res.96 - Making full-year continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2011 at lower, previous year levels, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Price, Tom [R-GA-6] (Introduced 09/22/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Appropriations|
|Latest Action:||09/22/2010 Referred to the House Committee on Appropriations.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.J.Res.96 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.