H.J.Res.96 - Making full-year continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2011 at lower, previous year levels, and for other purposes.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.J.Res.96 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Comprehensive health care
- Defense spending
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Legal fees and court costs