H.Res.1073 - Supporting the goals and ideals of RV Centennial Celebration Month to recognize and honor 100 years of the enjoyment of recreational vehicles in the United States.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN-2] (Introduced 02/04/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||05/26/2010 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1073 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.