H.Res.1119 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that all Americans should participate in a moment of silence to reflect upon the service and sacrifice of members of the United States Armed Forces both at home and abroad.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI-9] (Introduced 02/25/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||04/23/2010 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||03/21/2010 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1119 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.