H.Res.1150 - Designating the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) as a national security interest and asset.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18] (Introduced 03/09/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Science and Technology|
|Latest Action:||03/10/2010 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1150 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.