H.Res.1187 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives with respect to raising public awareness of and helping to prevent attacks against Federal employees while engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Moran, James P. [D-VA-8] (Introduced 03/16/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||05/11/2010 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1187 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.