H.Res.1408 - Congratulating the Republic of Serbia's application for European Union membership and recognizing Serbia's active efforts to integrate into Europe and the global community.111th Congress (2009-2010)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.1408 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional tributes
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- European Union
- Free trade and trade barriers
- Human rights
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity