H.Res.1475 - Congratulates the town of Tarboro, North Carolina, on the occasion of its 250th anniversary.111th Congress (2009-2010)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Butterfield, G. K. [D-NC-1] (Introduced 06/24/2010)|
|Committees:||House - Oversight and Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||11/16/2010 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||11/16/2010 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Housing and Community Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.1475 — 111th Congress (2009-2010)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.